Saturday, April 25, 2009

Such a Windy Day

Coq au Vin...what a mouthful and delish. Last night just having a casual conversation with my wife while we were putting everything together, the chicken decides to take a turn towards the bad :(.

A recipe I'm familiar with but haven't made in quite a while loven the Pinot Grigio. I think it all started when my wife was on Facebook saying how her Mom was a Cancer survivor and I made the comment my Mom isn't. Man I felt a foot go right up my butt right after the comment left my lips. I should have never thought it. The chicken as it was browning turned black on the stove top and black smoke filled the kitchen. Mom.........I know your still around and watching over us.....

Everyone will be over again to enjoy Coq au vin coming up soon. You gotta Love it

May the spirits of Good fortune follow all you out there around in the coming weeks! :)

Thanks for keeping me in your thoughts and welcoming me to the World of BLOG.

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry it hurt more than someones feelings when you said that. Loving someone deeply means missing someone greatly when they're gone.

    Sending you good thoughts and lots of little memories of your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pheromone girl
    Thanks a bunch :) that means a Lot!
    Right back at you with the good thoughts and well wishes this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mom has a sense of humor...then, now and always. She'll be around a long time busting everyone's chops...and chickens! :)

    Hope your week is full of joy and mintness!

    PS - Pinot Grigio is the only white I drink! Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh...but hello?? How many windy days are you having up there??

    ReplyDelete